Click on an entry, to see more details.
- Testing and analysing of failures
- Replacing of modules (Extensions, hard disks, Cell phone display etc.)
- Repair with data recovery and storage
- Exchange of periphery (Mouse, keyboard, printer,...)
- Extensions (RAM, Graphics board etc. incl. driver installation)
- Purchase and sale of hardware
Supported systems (example)
- Standard PCs and Laptops/Notebooks
- Various Mobile devices/cell phones (iPhone, htc, Galaxy)
- PowerPC computer systems (Mac, Pegasos, etc)
- Classic 16/32 Bit computer (Amiga, Atari)
- Classic 8 Bit computer
Hint: Some devices can only declared as repairable after an examination (without costs). For some special treatment (e.g. soldering) I will recommend you a specialist.